Old Brooklyn Heights
A creative visual history of Brooklyn Heights and downtown Brooklyn
- Please note that this is a closely monitored forum. All messages must conform to the Message Content Guidelines.
- IF YOUR MESSAGE DOES NOT CONCERN BROOKLYN OF THE PAST OR NOSTALGIA AT ALL, IT WILL BE REMOVED. THIS IS AS PLAIN AS WE CAN SAY IT.
- Please keep POLITICS and RELIGION OFF THIS BOARD. No exceptions!
- MESSAGE WAS RECENTLY HERE BUT NOW IT'S GONE? Check the Message Content Guidelines. If the message conformed to the guidelines, and it's too soon for it to have been archived (see archive date below), contact
Messages posted on or before February 25, 2013 have been moved to the archives.
- Reload this page to see the latest version of this page. (Where is the Reload button?)